Last updated: Nov 3th, 2017
- “Agreement”: means (i) the General Terms and Conditions, (ii) the Specific Terms and Conditions and (iii) the Third-Party Licenses, available on the Websites, which a User intending to license Software or Copyright Asset must enter into with vizeur.
- “Copyright Asset”: means media Content including without limitation High Dynamic Range Images (HDRI’s), meshes, 3D files, Photographic images and any other form of works which are subject to copyright laws, that are distributed under the name vizeur.
- “Data Controller”: means the entity that determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data collected on the Websites. vizeur or our resellers.
- “Device”: means any device, including desktop, laptop, PC or Mac computers, smartphones, tablets, or any other device that is used to access the Services.
- “French Data Protection Act”: means the French Data Protection Act dated 6 January 1978 as modified in 2004, on the processing of personal data and the protection of individuals.
- “Personal Data”: means information that identifies You directly or indirectly, such as your name, your email address, and your credit card number.
- “Services”: means any or all of the following: Software, Copyright Assets and any other form of interactive media content that are distributed by Allegorithmic on the Websites.
- “Websites”: means vizeur websites and online stores.
- “You”: means any natural or legal person visiting Websites and using Services offered by vizeur or third parties.
vizeur values and respects your privacy when You access and use its Websites, Software, Copyright Assets, or other services.
COLLECT OF PERSONAL DATA
vizeur or our resellers, as Data Controller, collects your Personal Data when You:
- create an account.
- purchase and access Software and/or Copyright Assets.
- access and use the Websites.
- receive customer or technical support.
Your Personal Data are collected in order to:
- provide You with Services.
- enhance the quality of the Websites and Services.
- better understand your needs.
- contact You.
- send You marketing emails.
- make connections from vizeur’s servers to your Device for statistical purposes in order to improve the Services.
RIGHT TO ACCESS, MODIFY, RECTIFY OR OBJECT TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to access and modify your Personal Data collected by vizeur. You have also the right to oppose, for legitimate purposes, the processing of your Personal Data.
You may exercise these rights by writing to email@example.com or to the following address: 605 cote de Landerose 82200 Moissac France by including a copy of a valid ID.
If You do not want to receive marketing emails from vizeur anymore, You can, at any time, uninscribed from our marketing list by clicking the link posted under each email.
RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
vizeur does not sell or rent your Personal Data to third parties.
vizeur may share your Personal Data with (i) service providers who are engaged by or working with vizeur in connection with the operation of Services, and (ii) with promotional partners to send You marketing messages, if You have given your permission to receive such messages.
You understand and agree that in the event of a sale of some or all of its business or assets or in the event of a purchase of any other business or assets, vizeur may disclose your Personal Data to the prospective seller or purchaser of such business or assets. vizeur does not authorize such third parties to make any use of your Personal Data other than accessing and analyzing Your Personal Data.
The aforementioned recipients may be located in countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), such as the United States. Where necessary, vizeur adopts contractual measures to adequately protect your Personal Data transferred outside of the EEA in line with the French Data Protection Act.
vizeur might deposit information relating to your computer’s browsing through the record of data files on your computer. These files are called “Cookies”.
- To recognize Your browser as a previous visitor of the Websites and save and remember any preferences that may have been set while Your browser was visiting the Websites.
- To customize the content and advertisements You see when You visit the Websites.
- To measure and research the effectiveness of vizeurs’s interactive online content, advertisements, and other communications.
- To track vizeur’s Websites analytics and use.
- The Cookies that vizeur places on your computer cannot be used to retrieve any other data from your Device, to pass viruses to your Device, or capture your e-mail address.
- The Cookies are not stored more than thirteen (13) months after their first deposit on your Device. After this duration, the Cookies will be deleted and your consent will be, if needed, collected again.
You can manage your cookie preferences through adjusting your browser settings.
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
vizeur endeavors to take all steps reasonably necessary to maintain the confidentiality of the Personal Data it collects. All information You provide to vizeur is stored on secure servers, in accordance with industry standards, to protect the content and the privacy of the Personal Data that vizeur may collect when rendering the Services.
All of vizeur’s employees and any other third parties that are authorized by vizeur to access, process or are associated with the processing of your Personal Data are obligated to respect its confidentiality.
Information we collect from this web site
We collect personally identifiable information about you when you visit the site and input information, whether you are registering to use the site, enrolling or signing up for features and functions, ordering or purchasing images or in the course of any other exchanges of information, transactions and activities. Our reseller Gumroad may also collect personally identifiable information as part of the checkout and purchase process. We may use the information we obtain from you, including personally identifiable information, to tailor your experience on the site, to display content we think may be of interest to you or to let us customize what you see when you visit the site, according to your preferences.
When you visit this web site, some information may be collected automatically as part of the site’s operation, such as your IP and e-mail addresses as well as navigational details. Your name, postal address, phone number, e-mail address, password and other information are collected when you register online with vizeur.com.
If you wish to license an image from vizeur.com your username, password, full name, telephone number, e-mail address and postal address, your credit card number and other personally identifying information is collected to complete the license agreement or to receive products or services. On occasions, we may use certain account information such as credit card number and company information of authorized users to conduct credit inquiries.
From time to time vizeur.com may ask you questions about you or which might relate to your user preferences. This information may be linked to your personal information. Providing this kind of information is always voluntary. vizeur.com also collects your orders, your searches and selections and other account information as part of your sales history with us and with Gumroad. We do this in order to better serve you and improve the use of the vizeur.com web site. We may also compile data in aggregate form so that we may better understand the users that are visiting our web site.
How we use the information we collect
We may use information in any of the following ways :
1. For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information including, for example, to enable us to process, validate and verify orders for images.
2. To send you e-mail notifications about our new or existing products and web site, special offers, or to otherwise contact you.
3. To enhance existing features or develop new features, products and web sites.
4. To provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregate information about our user base and usage patterns.
5. To allow us to personalize the content and advertising that you and others see based on personal characteristics or preferences.
We may combine the information that we collect from you on the site with information that you provide to us in connection with your use of our other products or web sites.
We may hire other companies to provide services on our behalf including, without limitation, facilitating some aspects of the web site, sending e-mail and fulfilling purchase requests. These other companies may be supplied with or have access to your personally identifiable information solely for the purpose of providing these services to us or on our behalf.
We may use third parties, called third-party ad servers or ad networks, to deliver ads to you on our behalf. These third-party ad servers may be supplied with or have access to your personally identifiable information solely for the purpose of providing these services to us or on our behalf. They also may also collect and use non-personally identifiable information about your visits to the web site and other web sites in order to present advertisements that may be of interest to you.
We may disclose and use personally identifiable information in special circumstances where it is necessary to enforce our License Agreement (for example, when necessary to protect our intellectual property rights).
Interactive chat services
Our web site may include discussion forums or other interactive areas or services, including blogs, chat rooms, bulletin boards, message boards, online hosting or storage services or other areas or services in which you or third parties create, post or store any content, messages, comments, materials or other items on the sites (“Interactive Areas”). If you use an Interactive Area, you should be aware that these areas are open to the public and any personal information you post or provide at registration may be viewable by others. We are not responsible for personal information you submit in connection with the Interactive Areas, nor are we responsible for how others might use that information, including to send you unsolicited messages. Interactive Area postings may be retained indefinitely. If at any time you would like to remove a posting, please e-mail us. Keep in mind that removal of a posting from an Interactive Area does not mean that the posting will be deleted from our systems.
If you register on our web site, you may occasionally receive e-mail messages about the web site that are intended to assist you in making the most out of your registration. Such e-mail messages may contain a link that you may use to opt-out of receiving further such messages.
vizeur.com uses “cookies” to enable you to sign in to our services and to help personalize your online experience. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard drive. Cookies contain information, including personal information, that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. The information that cookies collect can include the date and time of your visit, your registration information, and your navigational and purchase history. Cookies are not linked to you as an individual and cannot be used to track where you have been either before or after you visit (none).
Cookies offer you many conveniences. They allow us to identify registered users when they return to the site so that they can retrieve previous image search results, access lightboxes and view their previous invoices. Cookies also save you time by eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
Most browsers allow you to decline cookies, but if you elect to do so, certain pages and user features such as lightboxes may not display properly. You are free to delete cookies after your session. Your browser should contain instructions on how to do this.
When you view an ad for this web site on other sites, our third-party advertising company may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. The web site and our advertising company may also use web beacons (invisible images often referred to as pixel tags or clear GIFs) to note which web site pages you visit after viewing our ads. Once again, the information that is collected through the use of these images is not personally identifiable and is used only to track response to our advertising efforts.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information and while no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure from intrusion, we have used, and will continue to use, commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the protection of your information. We continually assess new technology for protecting information and, when appropriate, we upgrade our information security systems.
Reviewing, updating or correcting your information
If at any point you wish to access your personal information to (1) change your preferences, (2) review the accuracy or (3) correct, supplement or modify your information, you may inform us via email.
Links to other web sites
We may link to web sites, including those of our subsidiaries and content providers, that have different privacy policies and practices from those disclosed here. We assume no responsibility for the policies or practices of such linked sites and encourage you to become acquainted with them prior to use.
vizeur.com does not intend to either solicit or collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you should not use or enter information on this web site.